Churches throughout Worcestershire and Dudley will be offering services online this Sunday.
- The Cathedral are streaming their 8.30am service each morning on the Cathedral Facebook page.
- The Cathedral musicians and others are releasing musical content each evening at 6:30pm on a new dedicated "Music from Worcester" Facebook page.
All Saints, Worcester
- Each day, All Saints in Worcester are streaming 11am morning prayer and 10pm Compline as well as a Sunday service at 10.30am on YouTube.
Top Church, Dudley
- Daily Prayer with liturgy from the Northumbria community via Zoom at 9am or 4pm. All are welcome to join using this link.
- On Sunday Top Church will be uploading a weekly video clip of reflections, bible readings, prayer, liturgy and sung worship plus things for the young people and kids on their YouTube channel.
Holy Trinity Church, Old Hill
- Sunday service at 10.45am on You Tube. (The stream will start at 10.30am)
Malvern Link with Cowleigh parish
- Sunday 9.45am Eucharist and 11.15am Contemporary Worship on their Facebook page.
Christ Church, Lye
- Sunday worship with sermon at 11am on Sunday morning and Compline Monday - Friday at 10pm on their Facebook page.
East Vale and Avon benefice
- The vicar, Philip Morton is putting together a series of online services which can be accessed through their website.
St Andrew’s & All Saints, Malvern
- Two pre-recorded services each week – a traditional service and a contemporary service available from 8:30am each Sunday on the parish website.
Worcester South East Team
(The parishes of St Martin & St Peter, Holy Trinity & St Matthew, St Philip & St James, and St Mark)
- For details on our Sunday and midweek services see the websites of Holy Trinity & St Matthew, Ronkswood, Worcester and St Martin’s Church, London Road, Worcester.
St Mary, Old Swinford, Stourbridge
- Services on Thursdays at 10.30am and Sunday at 10am live streamed through the parish Facebook page. More details on the parish website
Halas Team, Halesowen
- Daily morning prayer at 8.30am and Compline in the late afternoon on the St Peter, Cradley Facebook page
- 15 minute Morning Prayer each day at 7:30am and Evening Prayer at 5:45pm on the Revd Dominic Melville's Facebook page.
- Late evening/ night prayer uploaded by 8pm on the Halas Team Facebook page.
- Church at Home resource page including weekly broadcast sermon from one of the clergy and midweek reflection from a Reader as well as a young church at home page for families on the Halas Team website.
Hagley and Clent
- Sunday worship at 10.30am via Zoom and all are welcome to join them. Contact the Rector, Richard Newton for more details.
St Barnabas church, Drakes Broughton
- Sunday service of communion at 10am through their Facebook page.
The Wychebrook Parishes
- Sunday worship via Zoom at 10.30am. Details on their parish website.
The North Avon Group
- Sunday worship has been recorded and is available on their YouTube channel.
Holy Trinity Team, Redditch
- Morning and Evening prayer, along with a service at 11am on Sunday is being posted on their YouTube Channel.
St Mattias & St George, Astwood Bank & The Bridge, Headless Cross, Redditch
- Sunday 10.30am - Holy Communion with the Revd Glenn Reading and Monday - Friday, 7pm - Evening Prayer with the Revd Ruth on the parish Facebook page.
- The Revd Victoria Barlow is streaming Comline at 9pm each evening on Twitter. (Available at 9.20pm on Facebook)
Severnside Parishes - Kempsey, Severn Stoke and Norton
- A service will be recorded and published each Sunday which will be available via YouTube on their website.
Little Malvern Priory
- The Revd Eric Knowles is recording a sermon each week which is available on the parish website.
Amblecote Parish Church
- The Revd Alan Williams is live streaming at 9am and 5pm on the parish Facebook group.
Worcestershire Severn Parishes
- Sunday at 10am, The Revd Stephen Winter is leading a service of Holy Communion via Zoom. (Meeting ID is 845-168-9869)
St John, Brockmoor
- 'Sunday Reflection' - A concise on-line service with a lectionary reading, prayers, message and music accessible from 8am each Sunday on St John's Facebook page. There will also be a 'daily reflection' each day during Holy Week.
- Sunday worship live streamed at 10am on the parish Facebook page.
Upton with the Hook, Ripple, Earls Croome with Hill Croome and Strensham, Hanley Castle with Hanley Swan, and Welland
- A pre-recorded daily prayer service every day plus Sunday offerings on the Hope Church family website.
St Michael & All Angels, Norton, Stourbridge
- Celebrate! Intergenerational service at 10.15am each Sunday morning via Zoom. Details on the Church's A Church Near You webpage.
- Online sermons, communion and a 'Thought for the Evening' on the parish YouTube Channel.
- 'Faithful Friday' posts and some tips for coping during the Coronavirus pandemic on the parish website.
St Barnabas, Worcester
Fairfield Church, Evesham
- Sarah Hewitt is live streaming Morning Prayer at 8am and Compline at 9pm each day on the Church Facebook page.
- See the services for Holy Week and Easter.
St. Bartholomew’s Church, Tardebigge
- Cafe Church ‘Byte Size’ is going live via Zoom every Sunday morning at 9.30am with a recorded version posted on YouTube.
St Mark, Pensnett
- The Revd Tobin is live streaming or recording services and uploading them to the parish Facebook page.
Christ Church, Quarry Bank
- Regularly updated worship and prayer resources on the parish Facebook page.
- A variety of services, resources and reflections are available on the Parish website, Facebook and Twitter pages.
St Laurence, Alvechurch
- Services and reflections on the parish YouTube channel.
St John, Dudley Wood
- Worship on Sundays at 11am as well as Morning Prayer at 8.45am from the Northumbria Community and 8.30pm Common Worship Compline on the parish Facebook page.
Great Malvern Priory
- Videos from the Vicar and the curate, orders of service, noticesheet and intersessions are all being posted on the Priory website.
- The Priory's Director of music has also started a YouTube channel which includes worship, sermons and music from the church musicians.