Are you looking for a new and exciting way to intentionally talk about God in your toddler group?
The Little Seeds resource has been created to equip churches to lead intentional, Christian themed toddler groups. Little Seeds takes a secular book and adds a Christian message. The resource includes a short link to the Biblical theme, a prayer, a craft, a free play activity, some song ideas and some further Bible references.
Purposes of the resource:
- To equip toddler group leaders to assist families on their discipleship journey.
- To enable families to see that God is everywhere, in everything and how faith affects the life of a Christian.
- To encourage parents/carers to engage with their little one through questions.
- To encourage free play that links with the Christian theme.
- To aid the planning of Christian based toddler groups, either as a whole group session or as a springboard for a leader’s own ideas.
There are 45 Little Seeds resources in total, so this is enough to use one each week during term time. This resource can be used on an annual rolling basis, as there will be some activities not completed the first time. Some stories may be able to be used for more than one week.
Most of the books used for Little Seeds are books that families are familiar with, or easy to obtain.
Watch this short video to find out more.
Download a Policy and Guidance document.
Click on the headings below to view the downloads for each book.
Resources are still being added, so check back soon for more! If you can't see the links below, click here to refresh the page.