On this page you will find helpful templates and resources.
Click on each heading below to expand each section.
Safeguarding Dashboard Resources
- Audit Cover letter 2022
- How to access your safeguarding dashboard
- If you don’t already have access to a Parish Dashboard account please contact Delia Stokes (Assistant Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser)
- Dashboard User Guide
- DBS and training log (word)
- DBS and training log (excel)
Safeguarding audit 2021 and APCM guidance
What should a safeguarding notice board display in your parish premises?
- A copy of the parish policy signed within the last year with the relevant contact details on.
- An A3 policy poster is available in the Parish Handbook. There is also an editable version of this poster with the Diocese of Worcester information pre-filled.
- A ChildLine poster should be displayed in all premises where children’s and youth groups regularly meet.
- You may also wish to display this poster ‘What to do if…’ with advice and contact details for responding to safeguarding concerns.
Useful Video Resources:
Why Safer Recruitment & People Management is important
Empowering Children (Faal Safeguarding)
Dealing with safeguarding during the coronavirus pandemic
The NSPCC has created a new webpage with information and advice for parents or carers who are worried a child or young person may be struggling with their mental health or has anxiety about coronavirus. The webpage includes information on: talking about feelings and worries; keeping in touch and balancing screen time; ways to create structure and routine; and helping to give children a sense of control. Read the information and advice: Talking to a child worried about coronavirus (COVID-19).
Domestic Abuse: We know that for those experiencing domestic abuse, self isolating at home presents additional dangers. Women’s Aid have provided some specific safety advice.