Find a Church

Kidderminster: St Chad Church

Address: Coronation Way Kidderminster
DY10 3AY
Parish: Kidderminster East
Telephone: 01562 822131
Deanery: KIDDERMINSTER
Archdeaconry: DUDLEY
The Parish of Kidderminster East is made up of 5 churches on the east side of Kidderminster -

St Cassian’s (DY10 4SD), St Cecilia’s (DY10 1LP), St Chad’s (DY10 3AY), St George’s (DY10 2ES) and St Mary's Stone (DY10 4BE).

St Chad’s is a lively and varied group of people gathered from the local Comberton and Offmore communities, and further afield. We seek to be a caring, welcoming and relevant church, aiming to learn more about Jesus and show His love to all. The building is non-listed and situated in Burcher Green, Kidderminster. The original church (now the Church Hall), was built in 1956, as a daughter church of St. George’s in Kidderminster. At the rear of the church there is a grass area, which belongs to the church, often used for United Services and other events when the weather permits.